The Iowa Arboretum is a serene location for your wedding. We have both indoor and outdoor rental facilities. Choose from the Hughes Education Center, the Beckwith Grand Pavilion, the Jones Memorial Gazebo, Waterside Garden or any one of our beautiful gardens to make your day memorable. We will also keep the Hughes Education Center available at no extra cost in the event of inclement weather. Arboretum staff, working with the wedding party, will make the final decision as to ceremony location should the weather be uncooperative. Once you submit your deposit your date and wedding spot will be reserved. For 2023 pricing please email.
Contact Amber Schmidt at firstname.lastname@example.org or 515-795-3216.
The use of all rental rooms and spaces are scheduled in advance through the Event Specialist at email@example.com. In order for an event to be guaranteed, a $500 reservation deposit must be paid, and the contract must be returned in order to hold your date and wedding site you choose. The reservation fee will be applied to the total amount due.
What is included?
Wedding Ceremony (2 Hours)
- Chairs (250 white chairs)
- Tables (rectangular tables)
- Indoor Space reserved for inclement weather
- Wedding room to get ready in (available 4 hours prior to wedding must contact Venue Coordinator for extra time)
- Upon request bridal party will be transported by the Oak Leaf Express to ceremony site
- Comfort room
Reception (4 Hours)
- Access to catering kitchen
- Outdoor reception at the Beckwith Pavilion must contact and rent a third party for tables and chairs. Clients must schedule time with the Venue Coordinator to discuss delivery and clean-up of tables and chairs.
- Additional hour for clean up
- Alcohol MUST be purchased through Christiani’s Catering and Events